Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Mia, My Mia, My Darlin'

My sweet darlin' Mia is a HAM for the camera these days. She's always asking me to take her picture. I know that soon she'll be dodging the camera for greater things like everyone else, so I thought I'd share some of my recent favorites today.

She said, "Momma, take my picture with a pretty smile."

She has a current cape fascination. She wears them pretty much all the time. She decided to wear this small one(in comparison to the floor length one she usually wears) to a birthday party where she made this crown.

She LOVES this time of the year with all the pretty flowers.

With her long awaited piggy tails.

Dressed as Princess Merida. All the arrows are broken, so she decided to use a drumstick instead.

Buzz Lightyear and his Pilgrim Girl in their row boat in search of land. Ha!

More capes. Three to be exact.

Today she asked me to put her usual cape on as a hood. She said, "This is the booty-fuller way to do it."

I could eat her up!

I mean, come on! SO cute!

Sorry, I couldn't pick just one of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment