Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Pics from our day.


My beautiful girls.

Mia looks WAY too old. Olivia is grown. Addi's hair is BEAUTIFUL, and my sweet sweet KK is so pretty!

Eli is really sick, bless his heart. He's also ALWAYS on the move, so trying to capture a GOOD picture of him is next to impossible. I was also having a TERRIBLE time trying to get Isaiah away from KK's face so that I could see BOTH of them.

LOVE Eli's face in this one. That boy is a MESS!

The best of the self timer tripod pictures.
 

L.O.V.E. these silly ones. I try to remember to let the kids do a few of these at the end to reward them for good behavior. These are CLASSIC!

Mia is trying to hold Eli in place. Ha!

Waiting to hunt eggs at Nana and Pop's house after church. My mom had TONS of eggs for them!

Notice Mia's Kool-Aid mouth! HA!
 

This boy loves his momma!

The egg hunt begins!

KK was all business. I kept chasing her around trying to get a picture of her. This is the closest I got.

Addi with her sack full.

Bubba searching eggs.

Olivia with her loot.

Mia finding eggs.

She said, "I FOUND THEM!!!"

My Lulu found the prize egg!!

She also got to get a bunny to keep at Nana and Pop's. This is Peter(I think. Maybe the other one. She got TWO!) This girl LOVES animals so so much! Love this picture of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment